Bogomolets National Medical University
Bogomolets National Medical University is one of the most renowned medical colleges in Ukraine. It is a Government University of Ukraine. The university attracts a lot of Indian students to study MBBS every year.
The total duration of studying MBBS in Bogomolets National Medical University is six years, which is theoretical, practical, and clinical studies. Faculty of General Medicine, Stomatology, and Faculty of Pharmacy are the expert faculties of this University. University also offers the pre-bachelor courses such as diploma, foundation or associate degrees, and master’s degree, a doctorate in several areas of study.
This Medical University is the only medical University of Ukraine that is ranked in the World University Rankings of Quacquarelli Symonds. The medical degree awarded is called MD Physician and is equivalent to MBBS in India after clearing the screening test/licensing exam in India.
Why MBBS from Bogomolets National Medical University
- Globally acclaimed staff and professionals are ready to help and share their knowledge.
- The University emphasizes on adopting and providing ongoing training programs and practical methodology.
- Guest lectures, seminars, and research activities are organized regularly.
- Ranking, Education Quality, and Facilities provided by this University against the tuition fees charged are very commendable.
- The medium of teaching is English throughout.
- Wide ranges of courses are provided by the University in every field of study.
- It is recognized by the MCI, WHO, IMED, and UNESCO.
- The syllabus is designed according to the international standard.
- After completion of MBBS from this University, you can appear for the practice of medicine across the globe.
- Food and accommodation is cheaper.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Only science students are eligible for MBBS.
- 67% overall aggregate in class 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The NEET exam is compulsory.