Odessa National Medical University
Odessa National Medical University is one of the oldest MBBS universities in Ukraine. It attracts a large number of students every year to study MBBS in Ukraine.
It offers a six years MBBS course to the students. Theoretical knowledge enrichment in the first three years, and the other three years are fully dedicated to practical knowledge. The main subjects covered in the 1st year syllabus of Odessa National Medical University in Ukraine are Anatomy, Medical Biology, and Medical Chemistry, Histology, and the local language classes.
This medical institution has 43 medical departments. The university also provides wonderful opportunities to work during the undergraduate program as well as real-time experience with patients. The Medical University provides high-class education to medical students in a very reasonable fee amount.
Why MBBS from Odessa National Medical University
- In the year 2005, the Institute received an award for the development of modern model teaching in English medium for the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- This university has clinical centers with 9648 patient beds.
- Affordable admission and accommodation fees.
- Faculty to student ratio is 1:14; that is why individual attention is given to each student.
- Indian mess is available for Indian students. Food is prepared by Indian chefs.
- The Institute has an affiliation with the association of international universities, which allows the students to practice abroad countries.
- Every department has their website that contains essential information about the required things.
- The degree is valid globally and recognized by the MCI.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Only science students are eligible for the MBBS course.
- 50% marks in PCB in 12th
- The NEET entrance test is mandatory.