MBBS In Abroadadmin
MBBS Abroad | Study mbbs abroad
The best step-by-step guide
MBBS abroad is a golden opportunity for students who want to pursue a career in MBBS. Many countries provide Excellent and high-standard Education to both national and international students. To be eligible for MBBS abroad one must qualify 10+2 with PCB(physics, chemistry, biology) and a minimum of 50% criteria. To be eligible to take admission in MBBS, some countries also have criteria that along with PCB subjects students must clear NEET/TOEFL/IELTS as well. While taking admission students must ensure that colleges must be recognized by some top institutes like WHO, NMC, UNESCO, etc.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS abroad
- Minimum age of the student should be 17 and more and the maximum age should not be more than 25.
- Student must have completed 12th in Science with PCB(physics, chemistry, Biology) Subjects with a minimum of 50% criteria for general category students and 40% criteria for SC, ST, and OBC students.
- Students should have their passport
- Duration of MBBS abroad
- The course duration is of 6 years(5 years of classroom training + 1-year internship). Internship will
- In abroad MBBS course starts either from September or October
Important Details to keep in mind before taking admission to MBBS
- Applications start from June or July
- Students should check universities’ official websites before applying.
- Students should also verify all the details like accommodation facilities, payment methods, etc.
Important Documents needed for taking admission to MBBS
- Birth certificate of student
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th class
- School leaving certificate
- NEET Scorecard
- No objection certificate
- Medical check-up certificate
- Bank statement of Guardian
- Application form of university
- No criminal record certificate
Admission procedure of MBBS in android
Step 1:- fill up the online form the university carefully with accurate details.
Step 2:- After filing the form You will receive an offer letter from the university.
Step 3:- Then you have to pay the required fee for taking admission.
Step 4:- then the process of VISA will start.
Step 5:- After getting VISA you can go abroad and complete your dream
Advantages of pursuing MBBS abroad
- MBBS In abroad provides a variety of scope that means you can compete with other countries students as well
- MBBS abroad is approved by some recognized institutions like WHO(World Health Organization), NMC (National Medical Commission), ECFMG(Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- MBBS abroad is quite affordable as compared to some private universities in India
- In abroad there are well-equipped and modern laboratories.
- Scholarships are also available for students who secure good results.
- Many universities provide Educational loan facilities.
Following are some of the countries where you can pursue MBBS(These are the link to official websites of countries )
MBBS in Russia
MBBS in China
MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Georgia