Akaki State University, Georgia
Established in the year 1992, Akaki University is one of the oldest universities and is ranked as the 2nd best medical University in Georgia.
WHO ranks Akaki State University among the first-class schools. The duration of the Medical programme provided by the Akaki University is of 6 years term. The last one year is fully dedicated to internship programmes where the students get the exposure to the real medical world in various hospitals and under professionals.
The study process at Akaki State University is carried out at every level: Bachelor, Master and PhD, which are accredited by the Ministry of Georgia of Education and Science. The University also offers low cost doctorate studies for underprivileged MBBS aspirants, especially in developing parts of the world. The Akaki state University attracts a huge number of Indian and other international students every year to study MBBS and strives to provide the best and standard medical education.
Why MBBS from Akaki University
- The medical department of the University is very well known to produce successful candidates every year.
- The medium of education is English, and the education cost is very affordable for the Indian students.
- The University has one of the best student-teacher ratios.
- It offers scholarships to meritorious students from India and all parts of the world.
- No hefty donation is charged.
- No entrance examination other than NEET is required to get admission in MBBS course.
- The highest quality of infrastructure, latest educational techniques, research methodologies, credible medical sciences certifications, universally acceptable doctorate studies, all are available in the University.
- The degree of this University is Globally accepted.
- The coaching for the MCI exam is available at the University from 2nd year onwards for Indian students.
- Both Indian Hostel and Mess facilities are provided for the Indian students with Indian food.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Science students are eligible.
- Students should have scored 50% in PCB in 10+2.
- For the reserved category, the requirement is 40%.
- NEET is required with qualifying marks.