MBBS In Armenia
MBBS is an undergraduate course, Bachelor of Medicine, and a Bachelor of Surgery. The eligibility criteria for MBBS is so simple.
Every student with a science background can apply for MBBS. Student’s 12th-grade marks should be 50% or the above, and for reserved categories like SC, ST, and OBC, it is 40%. The duration of MBBS in Armenia is six years. The subjects which you will practice during MBBS are Anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, pathology, forensic medicine, pharmacology, community medicine, ophthalmology, ENT, general medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, and pediatrics. The MBBS degree is a must for the students who aim to be a doctor. And with an educational advisor, students can achieve their dreams in the best and top medical universities in Armenia. The best chance to study MBBS in Armenia.
The educational advisor has made MBBS admission in Armenia very easy and in a reasonable fee amount. MCI approved medical college in Armenia. We got the best medical colleges for MBBS in Armenia for Indian students whose dream is to be a successful doctor.
Our main objective is to improve and empower. Improve education quality and empower the students to dream high. Our concern is to teach and train the students to achieve their aim. MBBS is one of the most valuable and a bit difficult degrees, and our purpose is to make it easy and exciting for the students who are in love with their dreams.
Benefits Of The Course In Armenia
- There is no entrance test for MBBS admission in Armenia.
- Get admission without any donation fees, and the course fee is also reasonable.
- The best opportunity to Study in the top medical colleges of Armenia and fulfill your dreams.
- Indian students can get admission in a top medical university/colleges in Armenia.
- Deserving students are placed in top hospitals and clinics.
- The education medium is English. A+ education quality. All the professors and lecturers are experts in their fields.