Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan
The Asian Medical Institute in Kyrgyzstan established in the year 2004. It is one of the most renowned private medical institutions in Kyrgyzstan.
Asian Medical Institute provides high-quality education to each of the students in a very reasonable fee amount. MCI and WHO recognize the college. This college attracts a huge number of Indian students every year to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. The duration of the MBBS course at the Institute is five years.
Anatomy, Histology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Path Physiology, Pharmacology, and Microbiology are some of the subjects which are taught by the very experienced lecturers of the college. The higher institution meant for training qualified specialists in the medical sphere both for the Kyrgyz Republic.
Why MBBS from Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan
- Language turns out to be a significant barrier when one considers studying a course in a foreign land. The medium of language is English.
- The institute provides spacious hostel rooms with all the facilities, including boarding, food, power supply, and security facilities for girls and boys separately, right next to the college premises.
- No Entrance test is required to Study MBBS in this institute other than NEET.
- With a degree from this institute, you become eligible for the screening test that is required to get you a job in this field.
- Facilities like transport, Indian food, classrooms, library, laboratories, accommodation on campus, hostel, medical/ hospitals, etc. are at it’s best. The weather in Kyrgyzstan is also quite pleasant.
- Asian Medical Institute Fees for studying MBBS is affordable as compared to MBBS courses in other parts of the world.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Only Science Students are eligible for MBBS.
- The minimum requirements for the MBBS course are 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in the ‘10+2’ examinations.
- For reserved category students, the requirement is 40%.
- MBBS admissions are not centralized.