Bukhara State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan
Bukhara State Medical Institute is a full-time medical university in Uzbekistan. It provides the best academic exposure to Indian students pursuing MBBS in Uzbekistan.
Bukhara State Medical Institute Uzbekistan was established in the year 1990 and had 40 in-house medical apartments. Medical programs offered by Bukhara State Medical Institute are Bachelor of Dentistry, Medical, and Nursing. The MBBS program offered by Bukhara State Medical Institute is of 5 years. IELTS/SAT entrance examinations are not required to get admission to Bukhara State Medical Institute. Bukhara State Medical Institute encourages independent work to strengthen and broaden the knowledge of students through practical training.
Why MBBS from Bukhara State Medical College
- Best faculty and staff from different parts of the world.
- It provides multi-profile medical education at an affordable fee.
- The University has outstanding collaborations and cooperation with international medical and educational centers of countries like Austria, Netherlands, Korea, Japan, France, the USA, England, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, which help the students in gaining more knowledge, experience and provide exposure for students.
- Fully furnished hostel for students with security within the premises. Indian food and a favorable environment.
- Bukhara medical institute is recognized by the ministry of higher and secondary specialized education, Uzbekistan. Both MCI and WHO approve it.
- The medium of language in education is English.
- It gives the International standards and global exposure.
- Three libraries with over 50,000 books on medicine and other disciplines in English, Russia, and Uzbek
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Only Science students are eligible for MBBS in Bukhara State Medical Institute.
- The minimum requirements for the MBBS course are 50% marks in physics, chemistry, biology, and English in the ’10+2′ examinations.
- For reserved category students, the requirement is 40%.
- MBBS admissions are not centralized.
- Students must have cleared the NEET examination.