MBBS In India
MBBS in India is a prestigious degree and qualification. The duration of the MBBS course in India is 5 years.
The accreditation of MBBS courses in India is done by MCI and government authorities of India. The degree awarded after completing the MBBS is “Bachelor of Medicine.” Some of the MCI Recognized Medical Colleges In India are AIIMS, Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Lady Hardinge Medical College, and JIPMER Medical college.
MBBS in India offers a large number of career opportunities to the students within the country and abroad as well. There are many Best MBBS Colleges in India which have a good number of students inflow for admission every year, both nationally and internationally.
Want to study MBBS in India and are unable to make the right decision?
Education Advisor is your one-stop destination if you are facing tough career decisions. We provide you guidance that can help you identify and stay focused on career goals, as well as take the steps needed to meet those goals. We have your educational advisors representatives in all the Top MBBS college in India. All the students who want to study MBBS in India and seeking the best guidance; Education Advisor is there for you throughout and provides the best support system.
Benefits Of The Course In India
- India has been ranked among the top MBBS countries.
- There is excellent clinical exposure for students.
- There is a need for a large number of doctors in India. Students studying MBBS in India have excellent career opportunities.
- Highly qualified professionals train students pursuing MBBS in India.
- Affiliated government institutes with well equipped modern equipment. Veteran lectures and excellent quality.