South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, initiated in 1979, is officially recognized by the ministry of education and the science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy offers five years of MBBS course plus one year of internship, which is necessary to get a graduation degree from the university. Organizations like MCI and WHO also accredit this Kazakhstan Medical Academy. The academy encourages students to participate in activities like conferences, seminars, and projects to enhance their exposure to modern development in the medical field. During the second and third years of MBBS from this Medical Academy, students can take part in practical research, which broadens the knowledge at the next level.
MBBS syllabus is divided into three subjects which are Pre-clinical, Para-Clinical, and Clinical. The subjects of the MBBS syllabus are microbiology, biochemistry, anatomy, pharmalogy, physiology, and pathology. The MBBS degree offered by Kazakhstan Medical Academy is accepted worldwide. The education quality of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy matches international standards, which is why it is a hub of both Indian and international students to study MBBS here.
Why MBBS from South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- Course offered in English Medium for International students.
- There is regular Education improvement through various Youth Policies and Government initiatives.
- Students can apply for scholarships based on NEET marks and based on merits in the college results.
- The university holds 7899th rank on the international chart, whereas the university is ranked on 29th position within its national territory.
- There are regular training classes to impart the best skill and knowledge amongst the MBBS students.
- The Academy conducts extracurricular activities for students regularly for overall personality development, other than MBBS education.
- There are experienced faculty, veteran professors, excellent infrastructure, and modern technology.
- The students don’t have to appear for any entrance test to get admission in this university .
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Only Science Students are eligible for MBBS.
- The minimum requirements for the MBBS course are 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in the ‘10+2’ examinations.
- For reserved category students, the requirement is 40%.
- MBBS admissions are not centralized.