North Ossetian State Medical University, Russia
North Ossetian State Medical University is the best MBBS college in Russia, which is the center for higher medical and pharmaceutical education.
North Ossetian State Medical University offers a full time six years MBBS course. There are in total seven medical faculties in NOSMA, which are pharmacy, general medicine, stomatology, higher nursing education, preventive medicine, and pediatrics. It is an MCI recognized medical college in Russia, and the number is rapidly increasing. Along with the professional training in NOSMA, they have all the conditions for research work also. NOSMA also has postgraduate studies in 15 specialties that Indian students can opt for after completing their graduation in Russia.
Why MBBS from North State Medical University, Russia
- University provides quality education at a very affordable fee.
- The graduates of this university successfully work in all regions of Russia federation and abroad too.
- Sixty-six patents in the last decade.
- Direct Admission for MBBS in Russia is now available at Northern State Medical University. No donation.
- The medium of education is English. The Russian language is also taught as a part of the curriculum.
- It facilitates a Central research laboratory for students and teachers. It also has its testing center for practical training of students.
- Modern hostel residence facility for both boys and girls within the premises. Library with an electronic scrutinizing room. Good security. Indian food in college mess.
- The institute has its stomatological polyclinic with modern equipment.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Only science students are eligible.
- Indian students should get 85% in PCB of 12th (70% PCB in ICSE/CBSE)
- NEET qualification as per Indian government rule, is a must.