MBBS In Uzbekistan
MBBS in Uzbekistan, for Indian students, has become the most preferred and worthy destination because it offers an excellent quality of education in the field of medical science.
The duration of the course is five years plus an internship course, and the fee is also quite pocket friendly as compared to other countries. MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Uzbekistan, and other top medical colleges of Uzbekistan does their best to provide quality and best education to its students in every way possible.
Uzbekistan follows the international standard when it comes to providing education and gives global exposure to its students, which makes MBBS in Uzbekistan a very satisfying course and successful course. Medical Chemistry, Human Anatomy, Cytology, Patient care, Embryology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Histology, Microbiology, and Emergency Medicine are some of the subjects taught to the MBBS students during the course.
The main objective of the Education Advisor is to improve the overall experience of learning by matching students to the best MBBS college in Uzbekistan, according to their needs.
We collaborate with students, parents, and communities to provide the appropriate guidance and help a student’s needs for further studies abroad. Choosing the right college is crucial because it impacts the overall experience of his/her career. Education Advisors counsels the students and parents and becomes the support system by becoming a source of success.
Benefits of Course in Uzbekistan
Benefits Of The Course In Uzbekistan
- The medium of instruction is English.
- MBBS graduates from Uzbekistan are recognized all over the world and are free to practise in any part of the world.
- The teaching staff are well equipped and expert in their field.
- The universities of Uzbekistan are recognized by WHO and Medical Councils of India, Australia, and America.
- Placement in prestigious hospitals after MBBS in Uzbekistan
- It meets the international standard of education
- There is no need to pass any entrance test other than NEET and getting admission in MBBS in Uzbekistan is also very easy.
- Favorable climate for Indian students.