Mansoura University, Egypt
Mansoura University was founded in 1972. The faculty of medicine was founded in 1962 as a branch of Cairo University. In 1972, a presidential decree announced the establishment of the University under the name “East Delta University”.
Its mission is to offer graduates excellent medical service through learning based on developing skills for problem-solving, self-learning, and research methodology. Every year a lot of Indian students move to Egypt to study MBBS from this University to make their dream come true. The MBBS duration of Mansoura University Egypt is of 6 years designed to meet international standards. Faculty of medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and nursing are the faculties for MBBS course for students.
As a matter of fact, the Mansoura University tops the shanghai university ranking for 2019. The University is committed to bringing the best education possible in Egypt. Mansoura University is committed to excellence in all aspects of life, both inside and outside the classroom.
Why MBBS from Mansoura University
- Indian Students applying for MBBS in Mansoura University are eligible for many licensing examinations like MCI Screening Test, PLAB(UK), USMLE (USA), and other licensing exams throughout the world.
- The medium of education is English, which makes it easy for Indian students to grab things very easily and quickly.
- No entrance test other than NEET is required.
- Hundreds of Indian students who became doctors from Mansoura University are today practicing in India and other parts of the world, which proves the quality of education at Mansoura University, Egypt.
- The standard of education is nothing less than top medical universities located in the Western part of the world and Europe.
- The University has more collaboration and exchange programs with a lot of medical universities in European countries to offer to Indian Students than any other university in Egypt.
- Indian food, both veg, and non-veg are available for Indian students—excellent and adaptable weather conditions.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Only science students are eligible.
- The minimum requirements for the MBBS course are 50% marks in physics, chemistry, biology, and English in the ’10+2′ examinations.
- The requirement is 40% for the reserved category.
- Students must have cleared the NEET examination.