Kharkiv National Medical University, Ukraine
Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) provides high-quality education to Indian students who are looking for quality medical education abroad at affordable course fees.
It was founded in the year 1805. Kharkiv National Medical University Ukraine prepares specialists in 172 medical specialties. The MBBS duration In Kharkiv National Medical University is six years. Subjects offered by Kharkiv National Medical University are a history of medicine, fundamentals of psychology and pedagogy, medical chemistry, medical biology, human anatomy, etc. Faculty of General Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, and Nursing are the faculties at Kharkiv National Medical University.
The medical students are given ample opportunities for hands-on training with affiliated hospitals. Internal collaboration with research institutes becomes a plus point for the medical students of Kharkiv Medical University.
Why MBBS from Kharkiv National Medical University
- It offers MBBS programs in English.
- This medical institution is one of the premier centers for high-quality medical education in Ukraine. This university has expertise in the field for many long years.
- Additional curricular activities can also be opted by Indian students in this university for overall personal development.
- No extra fees or donation is charged additionally at the time of admission at Kharkiv National Medical University.
- The syllabus is designed according to international standards.
- Not only WHO, MCI, but also many global bodies have recognized Kharkiv National Medical University.
- The student-teacher ratio of 15:1 further adds to the quality of education.
- Scholarships are available at Kharkiv National Medical University for Indian students.
- It offers global exposure to students through conferences and international seminars.
- The University is well-equipped libraries, laboratories, and amazing student life.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Only Science Students are eligible.
- The minimum requirements for the MBBS course are 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in the ‘10+2’ examinations.
- For reserved category students, the requirement is 40%.
- NEET with qualifying marks.
- IELTS/TOEFL not required.