Kiev National Medical University
The Kiev Medical University Ukraine is a private medical institution, founded in the year 1992. Kiev Medical University is mainly famous for its medical research.
Kiev National Medical University offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It functions in a unique way combining classical and alternative medicine. MBBS in Kiev Medical University Ukraine is of 6 years, and each year is split into two semesters. There is an exclusive one-year preparatory course for international students. The first three years are dedicated to pre-clinical subjects (primarily includes Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry) while the final three years focus on clinical subjects ( includes Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, Nuclear Medicine, Emergency Medicine).
The course is taught through a variety of formats, including lectures, class-based learning, labs, workshops, seminars, and consultations. Kiev Medical University (KMU) is one of the foremost dynamic and wonderful medical universities in Europe. The University gets 8th rank among the higher education institutions in Ukraine.
Why MBBS from Kiev Medical University Ukraine
- The University provides a rich and interactive social environment.
- The faculty members are dynamic, experienced, and versatile.
- The program is available and taught in English Medium.
- The University strives to incorporate all the latest methods into the teaching methodology.
- The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine attests to the graduating certificates of Kiev.
- Kyiv medical university conjointly facilitates scholarship to the students once a year.
- No entrance test other than NEET is required to study MBBS in this University.
- The University is accredited by the WHO and MCI.
- The University offers special assistance to physically challenged MBBS candidates.
- The MBBS fee structure of this University is straightforward and affordable.
- Food, hostel facilities, security, library, laboratories, and other facilities of this University are very commendable.
- MBBS students can join the exchange program for having world-class exposure.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Only science students are eligible.
- The minimum requirements for the MBBS course are 50% marks in physics, chemistry, biology, and English in the ’10+2′ examinations.
- For reserved category students, the requirement is 45%.