Poltava State Medical University
It is a government medical university, established in 1921, famous with the name Poltava State Medical University.
Poltava state medical university is an MCI recognized university in Ukraine. It offers a six years MBBS course, including internships to students who wish to become specialize in medicine. This Medical University has developed itself to achieve the ranking of the preeminent medical University that generates highly skilled medical professionals.
The University implies modern technology in teaching students. The University received two silver and bronze at the international exhibition of educational institutions’ help. The Academy has created a material and technical base that meets the requirements for training specialists at the proper level.
Why MBBS from Poltava State Medical University
MBBS studies are highly demanded in Poltava because it is a Government-run University.
Indian students studying MBBS In Poltava are eligible for MCI screening test throughout the world.
- The University offers English based courses.
- No entrance test like IELTS/TOEFL is required to get admission in Poltava Medical University.
- The University does not ask for a donation and hidden charges at the time of admission.
- Quality and up to date education at very low and affordable tuition fees for Indians.
- Poltava Medical University occupies sixteen buildings, a library, reading rooms, a sports complex, a dining room, a cafe, and a health and sports camp for the students to have a good time.
- Education in Poltava Medical University is a part of the Bologna Process, which ensures high-quality education.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Only Science Students are eligible for MBBS.
- The minimum requirements for the MBBS course are 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in the ‘10+2’ examinations.
- For reserved category students, the requirement is 40%.
- NEET qualification is a must.