Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University Ukraine is one of the oldest and among the fewer, which provides higher medical education in Ukraine.
Zaporizhzhia state medical university has gained authority and recognition by training International students from Asia, Africa, Latin America, and Europe for more than forty years. From the past few years, many Indian students have also shown keen interest to study MBBS from this college. At Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, students acquire medical knowledge subject to the requirements of the European system of education. MBBS in Zaporizhzhia State Medical University Ukraine is of 6 years.
First three years of theoretical knowledge and the other three for practical exposure. From 3rd year onwards, the classes are conducted in the government hospitals located within the city. Students get to interact with patients and perform diagnosis. The university’s aim is to train its medical students in the best way possible. No IELTS or any other examination is required to study MBBS from Zaporizhzhya State Medical University.
Why MBBS from Zaporizhzhia State Medical University Ukraine
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University doesn’t require any exams for admission of Indian students.
- It is a national level medical university and holds the highest level of accreditation from the Ukraine government, which a university can attain.
- Native Ukrainian teachers are very fluent in the English language. The medium of education is English.
- The course fees of this university are quite affordable, and the standard of education adopted for Indian students is top class.
- Facilities like hostel, food, security, library, and transportation are at its best within a minimum investment.
- Indian students get the opportunity to participate in various research and scientific activities with senior professors and teachers.
- Indian students who graduated from this university have shown excellent results in MCI screening tests.
- MCI and WHO approved university.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Only Science Students are eligible for MBBS.
- The minimum requirements for the MBBS course are 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in the ‘10+2’ examinations.
- For reserved category students, the requirement is 40%.
- MBBS admissions are not centralized.
- NEET qualification (as per government rules).